Give your washing machine a quick clean at least once every 3 months with this money saving cleaning solution that will save you lots of money and result in the same clean if not a better clean than those expensive washing machine cleaners.
- 2 Cups Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Scrub Sponge
- Mix Baking Soda and Water in a bowl.
- pour vinegar into measuring cup.
- add baking soda mixture into detergent compartment of your washing machine.
- pour vinegar in the drum of your washing machine.
- close door/lid
- set washer on the hot setting.
- set machine for normal load.
- start the machine.
- use scrub sponge to clean around opening of washing machine.